Recipes for Low Carb Diet
A low carbohydrate diet regulates your consumption of foods high in carbs such as bread, rice, pasta and other sugary foods. As a result of following a low-carb diet, people often dwell with eating foods high in protein and natural fats to sustain their bodily needs. Eating foods high in protein can help decrease your body weight since it can sustain your appetite for a longer period time, preventing you from eating more.
According to recent studies, low-carb diets are proven to be of great help to people by allowing your body to lose weight much easier and also by regulating your blood sugar level.
And since we’re talking about recipes, you can’t go home without having easy-to-do instructions and procedures on how to make different low -carb foods. We have provided low carbohydrate recipes on foods that a lot of people find delicious such as bread, tortillas, and ice cream. Usually when people go on a diet, there are foods that they can’t even if they want to such as bread, tortillas, and ice cream. But the good news is that we have put an end to your despair by providing guilty-free recipes that are just right for you.
What Research About Meals Can Teach You
Low-carb recipe for bread
Lessons Learned About Tips
2 cups Almond flour
1/4 cup Psyllium husk powder
1/4 cup Coconut oil
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 cup of warm water
Sea salt, 1/2 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven to 177 degrees Celsius and then get a parchment paper and place it on the bottom of a 9×5 loaf pan.
2. Put the almond flour, baking powder, sea salt and psyllium husk powder inside a large bowl and stir.
3. Follow the coconut oil, eggs, and warm water and stir continuously.
4. Get the batter and place it inside the pan.
5. Form a rounded top by pressing it with your hands.
6. Bake or 50 minutes-1 hour and then check if it’s already baked by inserting a toothpick and see if it comes out clean.
7. Wait for it to cool completely before removing from the pan.
Low-carb tortillas recipe
1/4 cup of psyllium husks ground
1 cup almond flour
1/4 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp of sea salt
olive oil,1 tbsp
1/4 cup hot water
hot water, as needed
1. Form a gel by immediately blending the psyllium and hot water inside a small bowl.
2. Whisk the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and sea salt in another bowl.
3. Continuously knead the psyllium gel in the dry almond flour mixture until it is evenly distributed while adding hot water as needed.
4. Divide the kneaded dough into 6 balls and pressed each ball to make it as thin as possible like round tortillas.
5. Pour the oil into the pancake grill and heat it to about 177 degrees Celsius, and then grill the tortillas until browned.
Low-carb ice cream recipe
1 cup of Heavy whipping cream
1.5 tablespoon coco powder
1/3 cup of swerve confectioner
Vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon
2 large egg yolks
2. Mix the swerve confectioner and heavy whipping cream inside a sauce pan in medium heat and then let it boil and later on reduce the heat to simmer.
2. While it simmers, add the coco powder and mix it well with the previous mixture and try to get as many chunks as possible.
3. Combine the vanilla extracts and egg yolks in another bowl.
4. Cool the mixture of sugar, coco powder, and cream for 5 minutes after it becomes thick by stirring.
5. Mix the cream mixture and egg yolks with a whisk until a slight froth appears.
6. Let it cool in the freezer for 4-6 hours.